Masturbation/About masturbation

Question
Hai sir,
     Am a twenty year old boy n I used to masturbate 3-4 times a day for last few months. And now I noticed that my penis is not erecting fully and also give up cum before the proper erection happens.Will this affect my future sex life?? Please help me out to overcome this !!!

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day.  3-4 times a day is extreme.  I suspect you would worry less about your penis if you masturbated more like once a day and sometimes twice.  You will be fine in the future.  Just try cutting down to 7-10 times a week for a few weeks and see if you notice a difference.  More at http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.