Masturbation/masturbation and intercourse trouble

Question
QUESTION: Hai sir,
Am a person of age 20 who does masturbation of 2 tyms a day. Recently I had mt first intercourse.After that I found tat my boy is not erecting fully while masturbatin and also give off cum without the full erection.Doc please help to overcome this problem.l

ANSWER: I think you just need practice at intercourse.  If you've only done it once, you really can't make judgments about it.  Just keeping practicing and you're apt to get better at intercourse.  It might help if you're masturbating less often in advance of having intercourse.  Maybe take a full day off before having intercourse again.

QUESTION: Ok Sir,
Can you suggest some nutritional foods and medication to overcome this erection problem?

Answer
I don't know much about nutritional food.  Your best bet is to eat a healthy diet that is not too much or too little of the things you should be eating.  Anyway, I said to take your time and get more practice.  You seem to be ignoring that in favor of some kind of instant cure.  That is not how it works.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.