Masturbation/Unable to Masturbate

Question
I'm a 16 year old male, but I have never masturbated. I believe in the night, I flip over and end up with my erect penis pressing down under my body weight. Because of this, my penis has almost no sensitivity (worth noting is I am circumcised). I wish to masturbate. Any advice?

Answer
Having your erect penis under your body weight should make no difference.  You ought to be able to masturbate easily.  Most guys your age masturbate at least once a day.  Try doing it in the late afternoon when you get an erection.  This page for young males might give you some help: http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.