Masturbation/Urinating

Question
Hi doctor , I am 19 years old and I masturbate once in a week or once in 2 weeks , and I've noticed that I find it hard to urinate after masturbation and if urine came out it came separating or drops , and in regular cases if I didn't just masturbate the urine starts normal and in the end I feel that there is still some more and drops comes out , what's wrong with me ? and is it serious ?

Answer
Most males your age masturbate once a day.  Once a week or every two weeks is not very often and can lead to prostate trouble.  It is a good idea to urinate both before and after masturbating.  Before so you will be relaxed and not feel bladder pressure, and after so you can flush out any semen that might remain in your urethra.

I suggest masturbating more often, at least four times a week, and see if you notice a difference.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.