Masturbation/not getting to orgasm

Question
hi,I'm a man and I have quitted masturbation, but now I don't get to orgasm in vaginal sex and I have to masturbate to have an orgasm. please help me.

Answer
Instead of quitting masturbation altogether, why not plan on masturbating a few days before and a few days after having vaginal intercourse.  If you really can't reach orgasm in vaginal intercourse, then I need to ask, do you have a history of masturbating in the prone position?  That would explain why you can't reach orgasm in intercourse.  To learn more about prone masturbation and its consequences, see http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.