Iam 16 years old and I'm a female(virgin) , I have been masturbating for a month now and I sometimes masturbate more than once in a day all ending in a orgasm, what can I do to longate the pleasure or what else can I try to make things feel better ?

A month is not such a long time.  Lots of people masturbate very frequently when they first start, and then they settle on a lesser frequency.  If you're doing it daily or more and enjoying it, I would say you're doing well.  Relax and take your time and go for multiple orgasms if you can.  This page has lots of tips:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.