Masturbation/Masturbation for a virgin

Hi. I am a virgin and 20 years old.
I am new to this whole masturbation process. I don't want to insert anything inside my vagina, that is for sure. Not even my finger.
Can you tell me other ways to please myself?

I sometimes look at videos and caress myself. Touch my breasts and nipples and area surrounding clitoris.  But this doesn't help me reach climax and I get bored after sometime.

Most younger females learn to masturbate by stimulating the clitoris.  I think you are on the right track by doing what you've been doing.  Keep that up and learn what makes you feel good and respond sexually.  You don't need to insert anything into your vagina if you don't want to.  

Please read for more tips.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.