Masturbation/Masturbation for a virgin

Question
Hi. I am a virgin and 20 years old.
I am new to this whole masturbation process. I don't want to insert anything inside my vagina, that is for sure. Not even my finger.
Can you tell me other ways to please myself?

I sometimes look at videos and caress myself. Touch my breasts and nipples and area surrounding clitoris.  But this doesn't help me reach climax and I get bored after sometime.

Answer
Most younger females learn to masturbate by stimulating the clitoris.  I think you are on the right track by doing what you've been doing.  Keep that up and learn what makes you feel good and respond sexually.  You don't need to insert anything into your vagina if you don't want to.  

Please read http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html for more tips.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.