Masturbation/chances of infertility due to masturbation

i am a 28 yrs old man.i have a bad habit of masturbation since last 11 yrs. i am very afraid of this. i have an strong and erect penis having long straighten time period.
i want to ask that, what is the chances of infertility while i have good quantity of semen?

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  It does not cause infertility or keep you from fathering children.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.