Masturbation/chances of infertility due to masturbation

Question
sir,
i am a 28 yrs old man.i have a bad habit of masturbation since last 11 yrs. i am very afraid of this. i have an strong and erect penis having long straighten time period.
i want to ask that, what is the chances of infertility while i have good quantity of semen?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  It does not cause infertility or keep you from fathering children.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.