Masturbation/hardening or erection problem

Question
QUESTION: Hai sir,
Am a 21 year old guy Whu mastrubates 2-3 tyms a week  and I had my first sex at the age of 15 and nowadays i notice that my penis is not erecting fully as in olden days. So pls tell me sir is it a problem and should I take some tablets to get my penis hardened?

ANSWER: At 21, you should be able to get fully erect.  Your masturbation frequency is lower than average for your age.  I doubt you need an erection pill, but it would be a good idea for you to get checked out by your doctor to rule out a serious problem that might be affecting your erections.

QUESTION: Sir,
Is there a serious problem wit my penis or should I jus take pills n leave it off

Answer
I can't answer that.  Only a doctor can screen you for diseases that might cause erectile dysfunction and prescribe treatment for that.  If you have such a disease, an erection pill won't treat it.  At your age, you should enjoy natural erections and not even think about taking an erection pill.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.