Masturbation/Masturbation is it right or wrong

I am doing maturbation once a day . if its write r wrong and also if i not doing maturbation for 3 days i leaks automatically while sleeping.. And also i m nw having memory loss so pls say wat want to do????

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  Masturbating does not cause memory loss.  If anything, it's good for the mind.  You ought to continue to masturbate daily and enjoy it and not worry that it is causing trouble.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.