Masturbation/Masturbation is it right or wrong

Question
I am doing maturbation once a day . if its write r wrong and also if i not doing maturbation for 3 days i leaks automatically while sleeping.. And also i m nw having memory loss so pls say wat want to do????

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  Masturbating does not cause memory loss.  If anything, it's good for the mind.  You ought to continue to masturbate daily and enjoy it and not worry that it is causing trouble.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.