Masturbation/How to prepare your vagina before having sex for the first time

Question
I have been masturbating for years now but since I am a virgin, I haven't ever experienced fingering. Recently, my boyfriend and I got together and he finally tried it. He started with one finger and later moved to two. Since there was no bleeding, does that mean my hymen is already broken ?

Also, I want to have sex but the thought of something going down my vagina scares me. Is there something I can do to kill that reflex and be comfortable ? Do I need to continuously practice fingering before I can do it ?

Answer
It's possible to be fingered, even with two fingers, and not break the hymen.  Some hymens stretch well.  Some females have a smaller hymen than others.  If you are uncomfortable at the thought of coitus, it would be a good idea to finger yourself to help you get used to the idea of something going in your vagina.  I don't think you need to practice it continuously, or even often, unless you like it, which most women who finger themselves (i.e., masturbate internally) do.  

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.