Masturbation/can't orgasm

Question
I DONT EXPERIENCE ORGASM WHILE MASTURBATION. BUT I FREQUENTLY EXPERIENCE NIGHTFALL. IS EVERYTHING NORMAL? I have been masturbating for so long now but haven't experienced orgasm ever. But nightfall is so frequent. What to do?
Age 18 male

Answer
You're doing something wrong when you're masturbating.  Focus on having an orgasm.  Nearly all males grip the shaft of the erect penis with one hand and stroke up and down until they have an orgasm.  Think about whatever turns you on the most.  When you get that feeling like you're going to have nightfall, stroke as hard and fast as you can until you ejaculate.  I think you might be masturbating to orgasm by this time tomorrow!  To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/young.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.