Masturbation/I want to masturbate but how often

Question
Hi i am 23 yr old boy n i want to knw how many time i do masterbate in a month and when m masterbate my penis was swallon.. Plz tell me how to solv ths prblm

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age who aren't sexually active masturbate about once a day.  If your penis is swollen, you should figure out why it is before doing anything.  Most males have never suffered from swollen penis.  To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.