Masturbation/problem during masturbation

"hello sir

I m suffering a problem during my masturbation , when the semen ejaculated , my penis was still erecting , I m feeling that I want to ejaculate more , on other hand , I m feeling erotic all my day time without my penis erection , also I feel with tickles on my urethra which stimulating me to make masturbation many times a day

1- please let me know why that happening ?

2- how can I overcome it and avoid it ?

noticed that I m male , 30 YRS OLD , SINGLE , please feel free to ask me any question regarding my case to give the suitable diagnosis

thanks and best regards"

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  But you don't have to masturbate every time you feel the urge.  Most men your age masturbate about once a day, maybe less.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

You might need to drink more water every day to flush out your urethra completely.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.