Masturbation/bow legs due to masturbation

Question
hi sir
sir I have been musterbation daily  this is an activity for last 3 yrs but the main problem due to musterbation space between two legs I feel vety guilty and shameless my walking style hasbeen changed some neighbours see my walking style and my back and laught  
so pls help me how to change my walking style normal

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  It does not cause bowed legs.  Exercises are good for your legs.  Start doing some leg exercises.  Your daily hand/penis exercise is also good for you.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.