Masturbation/bow legs due to masturbation

hi sir
sir I have been musterbation daily  this is an activity for last 3 yrs but the main problem due to musterbation space between two legs I feel vety guilty and shameless my walking style hasbeen changed some neighbours see my walking style and my back and laught  
so pls help me how to change my walking style normal

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  It does not cause bowed legs.  Exercises are good for your legs.  Start doing some leg exercises.  Your daily hand/penis exercise is also good for you.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.