I urgently need your help!  I masturbated roughly for 3-year. now, I have totally run out of sperm. not only that, I also ejaculate prematurely, and my sperm has become watery as well. is there anything I can do to restore my sperm, and make it thick?

Your body produces sperm and semen continuously.  You do not need to worry about running out.  Men who have been masturbating for decades have not run out yet.  You will be fine.  Do not worry about the thickness of your ejaculate.  Just enjoy your frequent masturbation.  It's good for you.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.