Masturbation/HELP!

Question
I urgently need your help!  I masturbated roughly for 3-year. now, I have totally run out of sperm. not only that, I also ejaculate prematurely, and my sperm has become watery as well. is there anything I can do to restore my sperm, and make it thick?

Answer
Your body produces sperm and semen continuously.  You do not need to worry about running out.  Men who have been masturbating for decades have not run out yet.  You will be fine.  Do not worry about the thickness of your ejaculate.  Just enjoy your frequent masturbation.  It's good for you.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.