Sir, I urgently need your help! I marstubated roughly for 3-year. now, I have totally run out of sperm. not only that, I also ejaculate prematurely, and my sperm has become watery as well. is there anything I can do to restore my sperm, and make it thick?

You cannot run out of sperm or semen by masturbating.  I think you are about 16.  Most males your age masturbate daily or more and have normal, healthy sperm.  Only a semen analysis from a doctor can determine if there is something wrong with your sperm or semen.  If your doctor agrees that you should have a semen analysis, then you will masturbate into a cup in the bathroom at the doctor's office and they will analyze your semen in their lab.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.