Masturbation/I am a virgin and I masturbate every day

Question
I am 19 years old and i have started to masturbate everyday from last year, it has affected me so badly that i even watch porn online, go late to school and sumtymz i even ignore my friends! I dont know what to do because as much as i want to stop, am just unable to stop! I love masturbating but its not good for me, and no one knows anything about this, not even my friends or my boyfriend.

Answer
Most males and more than a few females your age masturbate daily.  It is normal, healthy, and fun.  If you're being late and ignoring your friends, then you need to make some changes.  Most people your age masturbate at bedtime so that it helps them sleep and doesn't make them late for anything.  Masturbating is good and good for you.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.