Masturbation/Female orgasm

Question
If a girl masturbates, and she gets a good feeling and she feels her vagina muscles contracting, is that an orgasm?

Answer
The simple answer is yes that is one of many effects that the female orgasm can have on the body. However, there is so much more to the orgasm itself. In the most basic definition an orgasm either male or female is defined as the climax of sexual stimulation. This definition is the most broad one there is but is technically the best definition there is since that is the exact point that many of these effects present themselves. For men it is obvious as he almost always ejaculates along with his orgasm. However, women experience a wide array of mental, bodily and physical actions when they experience an orgasm.

Each women has their own experiences and no two orgasms are alike, which makes a simple answer to your question harder. When a girl is masturbating and achieves an orgasm she may experience some of the more common effects such as; muscle contractions throughout the body, vaginal muscle contractions, contractions of the bladder which can release some urine otherwise known as "squirting" and many many more. The best way for a women to know if she is having an orgasm is to simply pay attention to what her body is telling her. If she pays attention to the sensations and the pleasurable feelings that she is receiving she can tell when she is reaching an orgasm as the pleasure will get increasingly more intense until they reach a point of maximum intensity. At that point she is experiencing an orgasm and can make note of the more physical signs of that orgasm.  

Masturbation

Steven