Masturbation/size of the penis

Question
hi. i am a teen of 18. my height is 6 ft. my penis when erected measures 6 inches long and 3.5 inches in girth(circumference). is the length of my penis appropriate according to my age and height? i know that the girth is appropriate but i think the length is very small to please a girl. what do u think? what should i do to elongate my penis without changing its girth? i feel quite embarrassed in front of my friends when they tell about their sizes. plz help.

Answer
You are above average for an adult.  There is no reason to be embarrassed.  You can please a female just fine with an even smaller penis, because the vagina is only about four inches deep.  Don't listen to people who tell you about their sizes.  They probably don't even know how to measure correctly.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.