Masturbation/Back pain and mastrubation

I am a 6ft 21 yr old guy.I do masturbation like once a day. Recently am having some back pain problems and neck pain. Are they  related to this

It is unlikely your back and neck pain is caused by masturbating, but it is not impossible.  Try masturbating in a position that lets you move about freely.  Don't do it in a position where you have to hold your head, back, and legs in a particular way.  Most men your age masturbate about once a day.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.