Masturbation/Urges before I masturbated

Question
Hi

I didn't masturbate until I was 16 years old. Before that I would fantasize about me being naked and doing sexy stuff on my own. I also used to get weird sexual urges about being naked and a lot of stuff that didn't involve other people.

When I finally figured it all out a lot of the urges went away.

I look back and wonder was the fixation on my own body due to being sexually frustrated?

Answer
The fixation on your own body was because you didn't have experience with anyone else's body.  Be glad you now have it all figured out and only have urges that you want to have.

16 is a late age for a male to start masturbating.  A lot of guys in your situation would masturbate especially often for the first few years, partially because they want to make up for lost time.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.