Masturbation/KY Jelly with semen

Question
QUESTION: Let's say I'm masturbating with lube using KY Jelly, and I cum. Is it still safe to eat my cum even if its mixed with KY Jelly? or if my hands both have KY jelly and I scoop the cum and suck it out of my fingers?

ANSWER: Your own semen is always safe to eat, although someone else's could be unsafe.  Most of the lubes on the market are edible in small quantities.  Read the list of ingredients first or check with your local poison control center.  They would surely know.

QUESTION: Can Vaseline's Petroleum Jelly be a substitute for KY Jelly?

Answer
That is an oil-based lube, and it would certainly not be pleasant to eat.  I'm not sure it would be unsafe, however.  You might read the package and see if it's harmful if swallowed, or check with your local poison control center.  

In general, males don't find oil-based lubes to be as much fun as other kinds of lubes.  See here for more info: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.