Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hi,I'm a man and I have quitted masturbation, but now I don't get to orgasm in vaginal sex and I have to masturbate to have an orgasm. please help me.

Answer
I'm not understanding your situation.  You say you have quit masturbation, and then you say you have to masturbate to have an orgasm.  So then you didn't quit masturbation?

I don't think you will ever quit masturbating.  It will help you in intercourse to abstain from masturbating for 3-5 days beforehand.  As you get better at intercourse, you can work at reducing that interval.

To learn more, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.