Masturbation/Masturbation and Ejaculation

Question
1. If I practice to rub my sensitive glans after ejaculation, will I get used to the sensitive feeling and not mind about it next time? I like the feeling of continuous rubbing after cumming.
2. If i shave my pubes using razors (like these https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fglobe-views.com%2Fdreams%2Frazor.html&psig=AFQjCNHyqtTvUAxq0R4WdHqem3W30UChwA&ust=1453191290409369), will it feel itchy once growing back and does that mean that if i shave once, i am forced to do forever (even if i don't like bare)  bec. it will keep on growing and growing?
3. Can the toilet get stuck up problems if i flush my pubes down? None of my family members shave, so don't wanna start getting attention if i throw it in the trash can.
4. why does eating cum give a tingling feeling in my throat?
5. why is it that i get disgusted about my own cum after ejaculating? I want to end this; want to start eating some of my cum.
6. Do straight males eat their own cums too? about how many percent?

Answer
1.  The glans gets too sensitive to touch after ejaculation.  That is when to stop masturbating.

2.  No, you can stop shaving anytime you want your hair to grow back.

3.  No, don't worry about that.  The toilet can handle hair.

4.  I don't know.

5.  About 11 percent of males regularly eat their semen after masturbating, and about half have done it at least once.

6.  See previous answer.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.