Masturbation/masturbating

Question
sir i masturbute twice or thrice a week but i read that it decreases concentration then should i stop it but many time i get carving feeling for it then at that time should i masterbute or not in fear of concentration loss if yes than in what rate?

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males practice it more than two or three times a week.  It will not affect your concentration.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.