Masturbation/masturbation problems

Question
sir i have searched the net a lot and read about negative as well as positive articles on masterbute and many gave good results whereas some proved it to be dangerous.I am 16 yr boy and studing so i read in some sites telling that Masturbation causes concentration loss, makes weak in sports and acedamic activities, hair loss, lossing skin glow and many more.even some sites showed with some copied articles as witness that watching porn reduces our capability of recalling things and gets to the addiction so i just want to get the suitable answer for that.thanks for reading that.

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It does not cause any of the problems you mentioned.  I have reason to believe that boys your age who do well in sports masturbate more often than those who are not involved in sports.  Please read this page to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.