Masturbation/I have a question

Question
Can a doctor tell if I had an orgasm before? Will he tell my parents?

Answer
He is not able to tell if you have had an orgasm. But if he examines your vagina then he may be able to tel if you have broken your hymen, which in itself is not unusual for active girls. However, sometimes the way that the hymen is broken can indicate if there have been objects like a penis or other "toys" inside your vagina.

That being said to answer your next question is very easy. Doctors are prohibited by law to disclose anything that is discussed with the patient, unless it is life threatening and you are unable to give him permission to tell your parents. He is also not allowed to disclose anything he finds while examining you unless you give him permission. Your doctor is someone you should feel comfortable enough to discuss any issues you are having without fear of him telling people. So if there is anything bothering you then you need to be able to talk to him or her.  

Masturbation

Steven