Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I m masturbating for last 5 years 3 in a week but I m trying to quit it but recently I was not masturbating but it discharge at night it happened twice in a week please tell me what to do is it a serious problem please help me

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  After masturbating three times a week for five years, you're never going to quit masturbating.

Some males get wet dreams when they don't ejaculate any other way.  If you don't want wet dreams, you'll have to masturbate more often or have sex with a partner.

You can learn more about wet dreams at http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.