I m masturbating for last 5 years 3 in a week but I m trying to quit it but recently I was not masturbating but it discharge at night it happened twice in a week please tell me what to do is it a serious problem please help me

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  After masturbating three times a week for five years, you're never going to quit masturbating.

Some males get wet dreams when they don't ejaculate any other way.  If you don't want wet dreams, you'll have to masturbate more often or have sex with a partner.

You can learn more about wet dreams at

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.