Masturbation/excessive masturbation

Question
QUESTION: Hlo sir
I have some problem I am so much addicted to mastubation on regular basis. I masturbate 3-4 times a day just to pleasure myself. The thing is that it haven't made any weakness or all but my stamina of running and other excercise got very down. I watch porn read sex stories and all.  When I said to my gf for doing sex she was ready and when we was fully nude my penis doesn't get tightned and we failed to do sex. I have stopped masturbation 2-3 days before to have great sex and sperms when we have to do sex but it doesn't stand so plz sir tell me what should I do? Plz reply

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  But 3-4 times a day is very often.  You would probably enjoy it more if you cut down to only once a day.  

Abstaining for 2-3 days before sex is a good idea.  You might just not be used to sexual intercourse so take it easy and just enjoy what you're doing.  Don't worry about how well you can perform.  

QUESTION: Is this excessive masturbation will have any bad effect on my sex life and I have to do sex with my gf first time in my life so what should I eat that I can pleasure her more and should I eat the tablets like vegra, etc or I should do natural sex with her?

Answer
See if you're OK making love without Viagra before taking any.  It's possible you won't have a problem.  Consult with your doctor to find out if taking an erection pill is right for you.  It's better if you learn to have sex on your own without needing pills.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.