Masturbation/Making masturbation longer

I am at the point in my life where I no longer want to just quickly jerk off. I want to make masturbation a pleasurable and deeply relaxing experience that requires me to take my time. How can I make my masturbation sessions and make them deeply relaxing and pleasurable experiences?

There are many things you can do to make your masturbating sessions different.  This page has some tips.  Any of the things you do for variety can also be used to prolong your sessions.  Work at taking your time and enjoying what you're doing.  Keep in mind there's also a time and place for you to "quickly jerk off" when need be.

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I write from the point of view that masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary to sexual health. I am able to answer questions in all areas of sexuality.

I am the author of the web site and have been answering questions about sexuality (especially masturbation) from both males and females for over 13 years.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading educational institutions in the world.