Masturbation/how many times i can masturbate?

Question
sir my question is that many times i thought to leave masturbation by questing many things in net about harmful effects of masturbation but sir i am not clear with those points on net and also if i masturbate how many times i should do in a week as i am a teenager

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good and good for you.  Most males your age masturbate about once a day and enjoy it.  It is also OK if you're doing it more or less than that.  To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.