Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi. I'm 14 and Mariam, I'm actually quite shy to ask this but I guess this is more of my last resort. I'm a virgin (of course) and I really want to try out masturbating but I'm scared that I might somehow lose my virginity if I do something wrong.

Answer
Masturbating cannot cause you to lose your virginity.  The only way to lose your virginity is by having sex with another person.  You're at the age when most girls try masturbation or start thinking about trying.  You can learn more here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/youngfem.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.