Masturbation/Porn and wet dreams (nightfall)

Question
Sir i have not masterbuted for last 10 days becoz i m out of country so sir i face nightfall at several nights.sir i just want to ask u that is night fall is ok or it is bd for my health n if it is bad than how to avoid it.and my another question is that sir i sometimes watch porn but i saw on that it was written that watching porn results in memory loss so i want ask that is it really correctly written their i watch porn like around 3 times a week.

Answer
Nightfall, which is also called nocturnal emission or wet dream, is perfectly fine.  Most males would rather masturbate or have intercourse than have wet dreams.  They will not cause any problem for your health.

Porn does not cause memory loss.

You can learn more about wet dreams here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html.

Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.