Math and Science Solutions for Businesses/Wholesale unit order

Screen Shot
Screen Shot  
Hello, my name is Nicholas, and I have a very important question to ask, okay
For example, The minimum opening order Is $500, and I  want to spend exactly
That much and nothing over that, I want to buy, A couple 8 ounce bottles of
Exfoliating Cleanser with Salicylic 2%, The Wholesale is 51-199 units, Priced at

For the wholesale units, Does that mean I have to order Between51-199 bottles,
Quantity wise? Or can I order as many bottles as I would like to order, for example
One or two bottles. I have uploaded a document, relating to what I'm referring about,
To show you an example, Thank you very much for your Time ,and understanding.

In order to get the $8.40/bottle price, it looks like you have to by at least 51 bottles. The company appears to only sell wholesale and so doesn't even offer its products in quantities under 51.

If you wanted to spend the minimum of $500, you could order

($500)/($8.40/bottle) = 59.52 bottles --> 59 bottles.

So you can call them up and say you want 59 bottles and they should charge you (59 bottles)($8.40/bottle) = $495.60.

But I think you are out of luck if you only want a couple of bottles. You'd have to contact a retailer to get that low a quantity.  

Math and Science Solutions for Businesses

Randy Patton

Questions regarding application of mathematical techniques and knowledge of physics and engineering principles to product and services design, optimization, prediction, feasibility and implementation. Examples include sales and product performance projections based on math/physics models in addition to standard regression; practical and cost effective sensor design and component configuration; optimal resource allocation using common tools (eg., MS Office); advanced data analysis techniques and implementation; simulation and "what if" analysis; and innovative applications of remote sensing.

26 years as professional physical scientist and project manager for elite research company providing academic quality basic and applied research for government and defense industry clients (currently retired). Projects I have been involved in include: - Notional sensor performance predictions for detecting underwater phenomena - Designing and testing guidance algorithms for multi-component system - Statistical analysis of ship tracking data and development of anomaly detector - Deployed vibration sensors in Arctic ice floes; analysis of data - Developed and tested ocean optical instrument to measure particles - Field testing of protoype sonar system - Analysis of synthetic aperture radar system data for ocean surface measurements - Redesigned dust shelters for greeters at Burning Man Festival Project management with responsibility for allocation and monitoriing of staff and equipment resources.

“A Numerical Model for Low-Frequency Equatorial Dynamics” (with Mark A. Cane), J. of Phys. Oceanogr., 14, No. 12, pp. 18531863, December 1984.

MIT, MS Physical Oceanography, 1981 UC Berkeley, BS Applied Math, 1976

Am also an Expert in Advanced Math and Oceanography