Mazda Repair/mazda protege 2000

Dreccelli wrote at 2013-03-06 15:09:30
i had a similar problem, such as rough idle and  engine would want to hesitate and bog down and pull out like it was starving for fuel. . in 1st 3 gears at 3000 rpm and car would begin bucking and jerking.. i thought about throttle position sensor and Mass air flow sensor.  it turned out the  air intake snorkel had a  cut in it. i taped  it up and the  problem was solved.  

Mazda Repair

joshua thorndyke

i'm very helpful with the mazda 626/MX6 and also the ford probe i myself own a 1993 626 and have done alot of work to it. such as a motor,tranny removal/install. timing belt replacement, suspention, exhaust, whell bearing, interior and exterior panel removal/replacement, alternators, starters, distrubutors,and much more

i've been an active automotive hobbiest for about 10 years know, i have also completed 2 semesters of automotive repair, and have 2 years of automotive shop experience. if for any reason i'm unable to help you with a question i'll take it apon myself to do the best i can to help you find the answer.