McCartney, Paul/Paul McCartney - AUTOGRAPH

beetly wrote at 2010-03-12 20:46:45
I'd say it is not authentic, it looks a forgery. Take her advice and check it out yourself. It does not look like his handwriting, and she is right about finding out the origin of the autograph. I'd say it is not authentic. Regards

Ashely Wilson wrote at 2013-10-16 17:45:30
Hi Mark,

Another great way to find out of the signature is real is to compare it to other Beatles signatures. Here is a site with a lot of signed Beatles memorabilia. http://www.antiquitieslv.com/servlet/the-Autograph-Memorabilia-cln-Music/searchp I would just compare the signatures. I had a signed shirt from Michael Jackson and I wasn't sure if it was real or not. So I started looking up and buying other signed things from Michael Jackson and comparing them. It turned out it was real. Hopefully yours will be real also.

Hope this was helpful!

Ashely

McCartney, Paul

Sarah