Mechanical Engineering/Windscreen Wiper Applications.

Dear Aroosh

1. Is it possible to implement Windscreen Wiper for cleaning window panes in Offices and Residential places apart from its application in Automobiles ?.

Can A remote control with push buttons be designed for the Windscreen wiper for different operations viz Start, Stop, Increasing/Decreasing the speed of the Wiper for cleaning the window glass panes ?.

2. Do you feel this system can be useful (if feasible for manufacturing) for consumers to install  in Residences and
Offices for automatic cleaning of window panes ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hi Parshant
I can not view web addresses sent in the question, so I don't know the content of that site you sent me.
I think its a good idea and may fly, visit and post your idea there, you may become millionaire one day.

Good luck

Mechanical Engineering

Aroosh Shahbazian

I`m able to answer to questions regarding CATIA designing software, (detail parts and assemblies), designing tips and methods, able to solve manufacturing problems, creating a long term plan to make any working operation more efficient than it is, cosmos FEA.

I have programmed and have designed auto and aircraft parts for various companies (inside and outside of the United States) since 1990, been working in aerospace industry since 1997 as mechanical engineer and ENG. MGR.

Masters in Mechanical Eng. (solid designing)