Medical Malpractice/Wisdom teeth extraction

Krystal wrote at 2013-02-13 20:52:20
I am sorry to hear you are going throug this.  I am in the same boat actually, although my issues are a little different.  After many requests for IV antibiotics, a recommendation from another dentis to do such, and after a 2nd surgery later, I still have lockjaw, and it's been 7 months!  I am searching for an attorney that will pick up the case... good luck to you!

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976