Medical Malpractice/paragard coppr T IUD

metalallergy wrote at 2011-09-29 21:56:18
I am trying to gather people who have had adverse reactions to question is if you are allergic to metal??? When you where jewlry do you react with a rash???  Redness???  If so, you are allergic/sensative to metal.  The problem, and reason for lawsuit with Paraguard is that multiple people with the IUD have reacted to the undisclosed nickel content...which is a product liability lawsuit.  Please visit a forum I just created and share your story...I am trying to create a central place for people to come part because we need to have enough people united saying the same things in order to create change with companies like Paraguard...which I intend to influence if I can gather enough people with the same testimony.

Please visit

If you have not been familiar with metal allergies a good place to start is also

jaxonsmommy wrote at 2013-01-29 17:21:18
I was diagnosed with PID yesterday. I went in to have my Paraguard removed after having it for 3 months and they are making me wait until (hopefully) my PID clears up before they will give me and answer on if they WILL take it out or not! IT's my body, I want it out! They are leaving mine in while I am treated for PID. Is this right? Don't they have to take it out if  I ask. I am curious as to starting a possible lawsuit. They're is currently a lawsuit for Mirena with PID.  

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976