Medical Malpractice/paragard coppr T IUD

metalallergy wrote at 2011-09-29 21:56:18
I am trying to gather people who have had adverse reactions to paraguard...one question is if you are allergic to metal??? When you where jewlry do you react with a rash???  Redness???  If so, you are allergic/sensative to metal.  The problem, and reason for lawsuit with Paraguard is that multiple people with the IUD have reacted to the undisclosed nickel content...which is a product liability lawsuit.  Please visit a forum I just created and share your story...I am trying to create a central place for people to come together..in part because we need to have enough people united saying the same things in order to create change with companies like Paraguard...which I intend to influence if I can gather enough people with the same testimony.

Please visit metalallergyforum.org

If you have not been familiar with metal allergies a good place to start is also melisa.org.

jaxonsmommy wrote at 2013-01-29 17:21:18
I was diagnosed with PID yesterday. I went in to have my Paraguard removed after having it for 3 months and they are making me wait until (hopefully) my PID clears up before they will give me and answer on if they WILL take it out or not! IT's my body, I want it out! They are leaving mine in while I am treated for PID. Is this right? Don't they have to take it out if  I ask. I am curious as to starting a possible lawsuit. They're is currently a lawsuit for Mirena with PID.  

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman