Medical Malpractice/Testicular Pain from Inguinal Hernia Surgery

bula wrote at 2012-03-17 07:43:45
I'm exactly in the same situation...

Doctor Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D. ..is the removal of the testicle going to solve the problem ?

Is the neurectomy a solution...won't the pacient have further problems ?  

Christian Ferrera wrote at 2013-02-12 15:09:06
I had two inguinal hernia repairs.,1 laproscopic and 1 regular surgery, I have been in pain for over 5 years, after multiple urologists, neurologist and pain management, finally, am having a urologists who I'd doing micrpcopic surgery to kill my nerve on the left side completely, he told me there had been good results and 75 % of patients show pain improvement 20% the same and a small percentage worst, am so tired of all the pain meds and nerve blocks, I hope it works, I will let you know, he said it will work, am just going to lose feeling, but everything will still function and instead of pain, I rather be numb

Medical Malpractice

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.