Medical Malpractice/Retained placenta, d&c, perforated uterus resulting in partial hysterectomy

Hilary6701 wrote at 2012-06-29 02:05:08
Who are you answering these questions? Are you an MD, OB/GYN...? Your responses are totally one sided and extremely offensive. Not to be sexist, but you are obviously a man. All of the answers the you have given these women have been biased and unfounded. Obviously, you don't know the entirety of each case but your answers seem to lump them all into the same category. I am very much interested in your credentials because from the few responses of "advise" that you have offered, I can clearly tell that your opinions are not wrth anyone's time asking your opinion.

ryan wrote at 2015-03-24 16:36:49
Call Bernard law. If you have permanent damage, they will take your case. Our case is similar, but we caught it before there was permanent damage, so we had no case they said. Sorry that happened to you. And I'm sorry the first responder had to be so cold and insensitive

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman