Medical Malpractice/Retained placenta, d&c, perforated uterus resulting in partial hysterectomy

Hilary6701 wrote at 2012-06-29 02:05:08
Who are you answering these questions? Are you an MD, OB/GYN...? Your responses are totally one sided and extremely offensive. Not to be sexist, but you are obviously a man. All of the answers the you have given these women have been biased and unfounded. Obviously, you don't know the entirety of each case but your answers seem to lump them all into the same category. I am very much interested in your credentials because from the few responses of "advise" that you have offered, I can clearly tell that your opinions are not wrth anyone's time asking your opinion.

ryan wrote at 2015-03-24 16:36:49
Call Bernard law. If you have permanent damage, they will take your case. Our case is similar, but we caught it before there was permanent damage, so we had no case they said. Sorry that happened to you. And I'm sorry the first responder had to be so cold and insensitive

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976