Medical Malpractice/Mirena iud

metalallergy wrote at 2011-09-29 22:11:59
I have had a reaction to an IUD...turns out that it was an allergy to metal.  Please visit and post your story.  I am trying to centralize people to start a class action.  I have talked to multiple attorneys...Even if your damages weren't significant the company still is responsible to disclose certain material of which is the content of the IUD's...if you had an allergic reaction (which is possible) this could have been the source of your reaction.  Do you respond in rash/redness when wearing jewelry or to belt buckles???

Lovin me wrote at 2012-11-08 16:15:33
There is a nation wide lawsuit going on now aginst mirna/bayer just goggle mirna class action lawsuit and the layers info will apper.

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976