Medical Malpractice/weight loss?

i have had mirena for 6 months now post abortion and since i have had many of the said syptoms however i have lost 35 pounds. That being said i jad a rough pregnancy planted on my cervix that had me vomitting and bedridden for the 2 and a half months i waited i did lose weoght then however since have not gained any back but lost more and more and i look more unhealthy as the months go by. i saw a law add saying the horomone is acidic and i am worried due to my weight loss and the intesity of stomach pains that occur throughoit everyday. wondering if i should switch to the copper... it fels like i never stopped being pregnant to tell the truth

Why oh why would you ask a lawyer a medical question???? I didn't go to medical school. I am not a gynecologist.  I am not qualified to give you medical advice and neither is any other lawyer unless then also are gynecologists.  I don't understand your question anyhow. Did you get pregnant with the IUD, have an abortion, get a new IUD, get pregnant again? If you think the IUD is causing health problems, have it removed and use a different birth control. Maybe even discontinue sex for a while until you get better.  I think that is what most people would think of doing.

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976