Medical Malpractice/misdiagnosed with ptsd

Question
QUESTION: hello: i don't know if i should be asking, i think it's a dead loss. what i want to know is that whether or not it would be ok to pressure someone with ptsd to do things make them feel bad by persistantly asking one to come home, across the country, meanwhile they have not been treated properly, I have been treated for schizophrenia not ptsd it was living nightmare for 10 years heavily medicated and placed under a committed aggreement by doctors. anyway my dad left me in a city after i was raped countless times, he never came to see me he said he was sick of it, because i acted ungrateful for his help, i did have fits because of past rapes and i went back to the same city and experienced the same thing over again 10 fold. the doctors made a big mistake drugging me like that and incarcerating me and ruining my life and my dad's he believed them and things were destroyed. I could have gone on being mad at him but i wasn't i forgave him. crippling fear left me disabled and i couldn't leave the city without years of therapy and he didn't get me back. he pressuring me did not help and i blame that too. i got a lot of my files police did nothing so i can't get anything. it was because i was good looking and was bombarded by 'fans'. what do you think?

ANSWER: Well, what do you want to do?  Sue your father for poor parenting skills, sue the police, the doctors, your so-called "fans", the drug companies for medications that didn't work or work too well, etc. etc.  I think you have had a troubled and difficult life and I also think that the solutions to your problems IS NOT to find blame outside of yourself.  People have tried to help you but it just wasn't possible.  Your demons kept driving you to the dark side and people reluctantly gave up on you and you then made them the enemy and the source of your problems and you kept going back to the fans and kept misbehaving just to prove to yourself and them that they had screwed up your life and so it goes.........a vicious cycle. You need to get out of that cycle somehow.  You have no legal recourse.  I hope things go better for you in the future. Good luck.  P.S.  Find a good doctor who can provide you with the meds and counseling that you need to get better.

QUESTION: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT DISABLED MEANS? MENTALLY DISABLED? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION? I DO NOT THINK SO. I JUST WROTE TO YOU ABOUT 'HELPLESSNESS'. NO YOU WOULD NEVER BE, YOU ARE A BIG STRONG MAN. BIG STRONG MEN HAVE ALWAYS HAD POWER OVER ME, PSYCHIATRISTS WERE MEN, MY FATHER WHO IS DEAD WAS A MAN. YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY DUE TO THE FACT YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED SUCH ABUSE, YOU COULDN'T HAVE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE, PEOPLE DON'T PICK ON YOU , YOU ARE A MAN. I WOULD LIKE AN APOLOGY FROM YOU. TRY TO HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING. THIS WORLD IS A MESS BECAUSE MEN RUN EVERYTHING, THERE IS LITTLE HEART IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. YOU HAVE NO HEART. YES I LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOX, IT IS THERE WHERE THE PROBLEMS LIE WITH A POOR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING WEAK. P.S.: DON'T GIVE ANYONE ADVICE, YOU SUCK AT IT!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? ARGUE WITH ME? CALL ME NAMES? I JUST BET. DO NOT WRITE BACK TO ME.

Answer
Don't you see all that anger inside of you? Blaming everyone else for your problems.......mostly men.............maybe, probably justified. I give you that. But can't you see that if you don't settle down, put the bad stuff behind you and work on your future.........instead of fighting the wars of the past.......you will never be happy. Doesn't that make sense to you?  

Now if you come back with anger, spitting anger, don't accept anything from anybody trying to help you, can't you see it is hopeless?  You won't accept help and that is why people can't help you.  Live in anger, refuse to ever give it up. Hate the World.  Does that sound like good medicine.  Your problem is your anger. Try to leave it behind.

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman