Medical Malpractice/bladder puncture during gastric bypass

I just underwent gastric bypass surgery.  During the surgery the doctor tried to fix a hernia and punctured the bladder   I was sent home came back in 24 hours by ambulance and they took another 24 hours to discover the holes.  He shouldhve seen that the pins on the mesh would pu cture it but overlooked it.  Do I have  case?   I am still in the hospital and in agony.   Pls advise me.  Thank you

Gastric bypass is difficult surgery. Things can go wrong without there being malpractice.  So I don't know if your surgeon did something that was negligent.  I can tell you this however:  Unless you will end up with a very serious disability that can't be fixed, there wouldn't be enough in terms of damages to interest any attorney.  This I know with 99% certainty. So, even if other surgeons would say that your surgeon really screwed up, unless you are severely harmed and it can't be needing a permanent just won't involve enough money to fight the surgeon.  I hope you don't have such a case. Good luck.

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976