Medical Malpractice/Methotrexate

Do you know of any class action lawsuits regarding methotrexate? How does one get involved in this case?

Methotrexate is a serious drug, used to treat very serious diseases, and can have serious side effects. You tell me zero about why you took it and what happened so I can't really comment on whether you should bother with a further investigation.  But in answer to your short question, if you were able to find this website, surely you would understand that the best way to inquire about any class actions is to simply google it.  Google methotrexate attorney or the like.  If you find any lawfirms working on metho cases, if there are any, you inquire directly with that firm.  

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976