Medical Malpractice/Gore tex mesh

The mesh that was used for an incision hernia repair has caused some severe health problems for me, which included three hospital stays and two surgeries in 2012. I am still recovering from an incision where a piece of the mesh caused infection in the incision with daily dressing changes.  I lost my job because of it. Do I have a legal case?

Elizabeth: You may very well have a valuable claim against the manufacturer of the mesh.  There are class action lawsuits going on right now that you may qualify to join.  Here is what you must do:  Contact the hospital where the mesh surgery was done.  Obtain a copy of the Operative Report/Surgical Report.  With those records determine the full identification of the mesh implant.........manufacturer, product name, Lot number, serial number and date of implant.  Provide that information to me and I will be able to tell you if you have a case or not.  No cost or obligation to you.  Tell me also where you live.  Town and State. Glenn Dorfman.  If you have/had thge Bard Kugel Hernia Patch in particular, let me know asap. You can contact me directly at

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976