Medical Malpractice/vaseline

i have experiencing mild rectal prolapse.i am 44, i applying vaseline(petrolym jelly)on rectal area.this giving me some relief on stool movement.will regular use of vaseline harm my body?if so, is there any other ointment which available every pharmacy?
pls give me some information

Dear Naushad:  Vaseline directly from the container can be harmful.  It should first be warmed and slightly liquified.  The best method to prepare the vaseline is to first use it during sex.  Collect as much as you can after the sex and then smear it in your ass.  You should be fine.  Suggest you photograph each application and after each bowel movement so that you can track your progress.  Then, take these photos to your nearest pharmacist for a careful analysis of your condition. Best of luck.

Oh and Nausad, I should have mentioned:  Since there are organic vitamins in Vaseline, after the Vaseline drips out of your ass..........perhaps your boyfriend lover could assist, collect the now twice used Vaseline and use it instead of olive oil the next morning to cook your eggs or flavor the tabouli.  You will develope a certain odor about your body but the wild dogs will love it.  They will lick you all over your body. You will be very happy.  

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976