Medical Malpractice/Broken hardware ...blade plate

buck wrote at 2013-06-10 03:53:37
This is really sad to hear, I myself was in here looking for answers on a broken plate as well.. what throws me off is that I seen u have went to the exact same place I went too and had surgery. I myself, have been in serious pain,  and can NOT get through to my doctor. I have never been able to. Very unsatisfied with all of the services provided. I hope ur situation improves and I hope we sahll both recover and get this matter resolved..

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976